We all know I don't do so well with committing to do things for a whole month but I got this writing challenge from one of my writing groups. I thought it'd be fun to follow this though.
- Five things wrong with social media: 1. It has made us stupid. No one researches, no one verifies anything. If Facebook said it, then by all means it is right! 2. Bullying is blown up beyond anything in a matter of minutes. People can feel like the world hates them in a matter of seconds. 3. It is a time stealer, robbing us all of minutes. 4. It can give people false profiles. A lot of people look NOTHING like their photos. 5. Opens one up for identity theft.
- My earliest memory. I remember barely walking. Making a fort underneath my grandma's piano bench. I remember the orange, green & red shag carpet.
- My first love and first kiss. I remember 2nd grade. Chasing Ben Bonner around the play ground. I do not remember why or really anything else about him, but I knew I loved him! *LOL* I remember my first kiss wasn't til middle school.
- 10 things about me. 1. I want to be cremated. 2. I have a hard time with anything being made out of the flag. Clothing with flags on them are great, but not red and white striped with blue and white stars. 3. Though I cuss like a sailor there are a few that you will never hear come out of my mouth. 4. I hate the words: Impregnated, Penetrated, Naughty and Tinkle. I have no idea why, but I do. 5. I had Lasik eye surgery in '99 because I was legally blind. I'd do it again in a heart beat if needed. 6. Im not a fan of bananas. 7. I learn by seeing. I am not so good at following written directions. 8. I have never lived alone in my life (I am ok with this). 9. I got my driver's license when I was 14. I learned to drive on a manual. 10. I can cook almost ANYTHING on an open fire.
- Name a place you'd live but have never been. I think I am going to have to say Montana here. I think I went there as a young kid, but I do not remember much about it. I hope to get there someday.
OK so there you have it a few useless bits of info. Now on to MOJO428