- Someone who fascinates me. I guess Trace Adkins. He was shot by his wife, nearly died, served in the military, has written a book, of course is incredibly good looking and just an all around good guy. I love seeing what he does next.
- I have one tattoo. It is a cat looking away. Just a silhouette. It is a symbol that I can do anything that I want to. I am free to make my own choices.
- My favorite book ever is probably THE MARK OF A LION (trilogy) it was such an awesome story of love. The only real book I ever remember hating was The Stand by Stephen King. I read it all the way through and hated the ending. Never read another Stephen King book again. I am however into book 2 of The Dark Tower series now.
- Ageism. Well considering I had to look up what it means, my view on it is that I don't have a view. I don't think people should be limited by their age, however certain things require a certain age. No offence but if I walked into a tanning salon to see an old man in a wheel chair with skin cancer spots all over himself, I don't think it would be as great of a sale as the typical beach bunny young chickadees give.
- Bananas is the biggest fruit I dislike. Just yick. Not a fan. The taste I guess.
- Relationship status: Nothing. I am not single and I am definitely not still married. I don't want to say separated cause that kind of means that there is a chance of togetherness again...and uh no. So almost divorced?
- 2 words or phrases that make me laugh. Wonder Dontit. A friend and I coined this phrase many years ago. I dunno, makes ya wonder dont it? And ummmm... I dunno on another.
- My commute to and from work. Ohhhh a tough one. LOL. I get up, go pee, take my meds, start the coffee, shower, get dressed, make up etc., walk 10 more steps and I am at my office, coffee in hand.
- My life in 7 years. I hope to be remarried by then (of course knowing my luck we will still be in divorce battles...mwahahahaha) ummmm probly have a few grandbabies by then. Living in the woods, enjoying life. Traveling, seeing things and experiencing life. The only thing I can guarantee is that I WILL BE happy!
- Three pet peeves. 1. People who have poor grammar. I am not talking about geographical changes. I mean like saying I have a dog for sell. Or let me ax you a question. 2. People mad at me and not telling me why. UGH. Tell me so I can defend myself or fix it! 3. Mistreatment of animals.
So yeah, there is more of that. Things are good here. I planted my herbs again. I also planted a couple of veggie plants. We of course have to keep mobile so I can't do a lot. But it made me feel better doing a little bit.
Here is #281.