Feb 12, 2009

More Randomness

37 Random Things About Me!

Erase my answers and put yours in and forward it to your friends. Kind of fun thing to do!

1. Do you like Blue Cheese? YES
2. Have you ever smoked? YES, unfortunately
3. Do you own a gun? Several
4. What flavor of Koolade is your favorite? Black Cherry
5. Do you get nervous at the Doctor? No, not usually
6. Your thoughts on hotdogs? Good last minute suppers! And I try not to over think them.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do pushups? Can, Yes, do, of course not!
10. What is your favorite pc of jewelery? My Wedding Rings
11. Favorite hobby? Computer graphics, stamping, reading, baking, coloring, hiking, fishing...oh way too many to go on about here.
12. Do you have ADD? Yes, at times really bad!
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither yet....might after tomorrow tho.
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Three thoughts at this very moment? Im tired, I hope the kids dont kill themselves in there chasing a balloon, and how many dang tags/lists like this I have answered in the last 3 days.
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Water, Hot Chocolate, Milk
17. Current worry. That I might have to get glasses tomorrow. And that my friends transition from rehab to home wont go as smoothly as she is hoping.
18. Current hate right now. The laughing stock that our country is becoming. I said to a friend earlier today--as she told me the company her husband works for is closing down...I said this is the only place in the world that you have a bagillion babies and be treated like a queen, but you work hard and do what youre sposed to and ya get kicked out on your ass.
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family.
20. How did you bring in the new year? The girls and I watched the ball drop in between playing wii.
21. Where would you like to go? Right now, bed. Oh you mean, place??? Home to WY
22. (This was blank when I received it, have NO idea what it was supposed to be!!!)
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, a baaaad resemblence of pink fuzzy ones. They arent so fuzzy anymore, well ok, they arent really pink either. But they are comfy!
24. What color of shirt are you wearing? red
25. Do you sleep on satin sheets? Ewww ick! Too slippery!
26. Can you whistle? No, not really.
27. Favorite Color? Purple
28. Would you be a pirate? No, A day of deep sea fishing and I am done for, couldnt imagine LIVING out there.
29. What do you sing in the shower? I dont
30. Favorite girls name? Betty Ann would be the name of our next, if there were a next
31. Favorite boys name? Edward Philips would be the boy IF there were a next
32. Whats in your pockets? Lint and my cell phone
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My kids
34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda Odesy
35. Worst injury youve ever had? Broke my tailbone
36. Do you love where you live? Yes absolutely!
37. How many tvs do you have in your house? UGH...rediculous number 5, with 2 more up in the closets of the girls' rooms. Oh yeah and one in the car! *LOL*
Photobucket

No comments: