Feb 17, 2009

Back in the Saddle again!!

I finally was able to get inky again yesterday. My mojo just hasnt been working lately and my desire to craft kinda has been sitting idle. But last night I broke out my stuff and am THRILLED!
So this is the Mojo Monday Sketch this week. FUN! FUN!


And do you know what made it even more fun?? I got my new WhipperSnapperDesigns stamps in!!! I just LUUUUUUUUUUUUV this bunny!!! Dont ya just wanta pick him up and squeeze him?


So, we are back in the swing of things with the four day weekend behind us. I truly enjoyed having my family home and being able to spend time with them and have fun...but I really like SCHEDULES and I like things to be back on track.

Today I am off to visit my friend Jeanine. She is now home from the hospital so I am excited to go and visit with her!!

I hope that YOU are doing well today and that you are blessed! I know that I AM cause I have YOU for friends!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

welcome back... been missing you!

Danni said...

What a cute card! Adorable image!

TN Granny said...

The card is a adorable and I was gonna make some images and we had so much fun we forgot. Oh well, all the new stamps were cute.