Jan 28, 2008

challenges!!!

Angel over at http://angelosity.blogspot.com/ is challenging us to a showdown. Post 100 things about yourself and then do a scrapbook page. YIPES! 100?? OK...well I dont care if you scrap it er not...but definitely--I wanta hear what your 100 things. So over the next few months I will post mine. Scarey thought.

Fact 1: On November 5, 1995 I was born again. Yes. The great thing about this day is that its my actual physical Birthday too. OK, well not the 1995 part...but we wont go there! I LIVE for JESUS.

Fact 2: I am highly allergic to animals. Yes, even cats. The ones that sleep on my pillow and are constantly in my presence. I learned to ignore it a long time ago as my love for animals outlived my allergies. When I was real little I had the inhalers, did the allergy shots twice a week....the whole nine yards.

Fact 3: I have never been outside of the US.

And Lisa at http://blessedalatte.blogspot.com/ wants to know 7 things about me that she might not already know. OK...hmmm...is this in the 100? I am gonna cheat and say yes. So here is 7 more things.

4: I hate tea. All kinds. Sweet, unsweet, hot, cold...ew! It all tastes like tree limbs.
5: I hate the word Naughty. Dont know why. Just a word that erks me.
6: I looove to bake. Cant COOK anything fabulous. But I can bake a mean apple pie.
7: I collect Teddy Bears
8: I love color. I used to love white. Everything white. But now I love everything colored.
9: I love to camp. And I love to fish.
10: I love to go to plays. I love theatre!
11: I can touch my tongue to my nose. *LOL*

And today on the normal morning show on our radio station http://wivk.com/ the question of the day was....if you could write yourself a letter back when you were a teen, what would you say?---This is in honor of Brad Paisley's song---Letter to me. So what would YOU say?

I would tell myself that my parents really are not that stupid. I would tell myself to be careful of the people I hang with...cause it really DOES matter what others think....I would make myself pay more attention in college. And I would spend more time with my family and at home. And I would tell myself that even if I wanted to, my Honda Accord could NOT beat a huge dulley in a drag race. ESPECIALLY not on the main drag of town. I would tell myself that my car really will go all of the way up under that truck that is stopped ahead. Theres certainly a lot of other stuff that I would write about...but not here. *LOL* I was crazy once...NOT AGAIN! But I challenge you...how bout that letter??

And now I also TAG:

1. Debbie
2. Chelsey
3. Lori
4. and everyone else!!!!

Have fun!--B

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very interesting facts Becky! *wink*

Anonymous said...

I was just discussing this with someone else...gotta be careful talking about younger days...the kids have ears! Then they throw it back into your face! LOL

Angel said...

You've got great facts and I am enjoying reading them. Glad you took the challenge!