Jan 28, 2008

Rock, Paper, Scissors....

I have decided that ALL of lifes issues can be handled with the simple game of ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS. Everything between two siblings anyways. You can solve the usual WHO'S TURN IS IT...or I DID IT LAST TIME....or I HAD IT FIRST...by simply just making the children do this. Afterall...its impossible to cheat at this game and well...it just is fair.

But ya know...the funny thing is that I think itd work on my husband too. OK...see ya throw the rock in order to knock him down. Then you stab him to death with the scissors and THEN you cover him with the morning paper. Works for me -- how bout you? OK...maybe not. I love my husband more than life its self...but as I have said before---WHAT THE HECK IS HE THINKIN??? This morning...a typical Monday morning. Chaos as usual. Well he proceeded to tell me it was MY fault that he was running late. On a normal day these would have been words for war, but this morning it was seriously hilarious. I mean...really--its MY fault that he didnt get up?? How can that be? After all...my job of getting the girls up and dressed and fed and off to the bus on time had been accomplished.

Oh well...just another day in paradise.

We all have a funky bug hanging around here. Hannah has had the old man cough for awhile now. Going away and then coming back with a vengence. I brought Heather home sick today with a sore throat.

So I made some chicken noodle soup, drugged her and sent her to bed and I am taking a shot of vitamins every chance I get. I am NOT getting sick!!! NOT NOT NOT!

Anyways. I did such a big talk up of the Gina K stamps for a cause and I hadnt even put mine to ink! HA! So here you are. INKY INKY!




Stay well everyone! Be blessed!---B

4 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway. I hope to throw a stone at ya--wink*.

Come back and visit me again

Smiles
Hope

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

These are Adorable!!!! Love them...Oh...the answer to your question is GREY!!!!

Jennifer said...

Ah, men. Your cards are beautiful, like always.

Anonymous said...

Love all the latest cards..Fantastic! Love the old ladies ! They are just so cute and so fun!