Jan 19, 2016

Suffering From a Major Case of What-Ifs


Please tell me I am not the only one that ponders the things I should have done and should have said?  Surely I am not the only one that wonders if I had done something differently would my entire world be different?  However it is when I get in these little pity party pools that I do my best to cling to my faith.  I am a strong believer in the fact that things happen for a reason.  No matter how agonizing and inexplicable they seem at the time, they are for the greater good of the whole picture.  My favorite scripture is Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding...He will set your paths straight.


 He says to trust the Lord with ALL your heart.  He says He will set ALL your paths straight.  This is super hard for me.  The spoiled brat syndrome in me doesn't like to give up that much control.  I like to do it myself.  I KNOW that I am right where I need to be.  I catch glimpses of the future daily and know that in due time I will be allowed to enjoy those things that excite me so.  First, however I have to be patient.  I have to learn the lessons of today and wait.  *insert complete toddler meltdown here*.  I hate it.  However, I am leaning on Him like never before.

Watch this clip.  I love this!  I love the fact that he also mentions that after you jump you are going to get bruised up.  Awww man, how right he is!!


  


I fiddled with this card for an hour and I am still not in love with it.  It is just simple and I added some little star blings.  I Believe in All Things and Dream That One Day They Will Come True




I hope that you are all well.  We are heading into the worst part of our winter.  The part where we get winter advisories every other night.  The problem being that we do not get white fluffy snow here.  We get wet, slushy and miserable stuff.  The kind of stuff that turns to solid ice skating rinks once the sun goes down.  We get the stuff that causes sheer panic and people melt downs.  The kind of storms that take us a week and a half to recover from.  Thankfully we are stocked in food and water, we have an alternate source of heat and lights should our power go out.  My car is full of gas and we are about as ready as we can get.  Can I just click my flipflops together 3 times and make it be May already??

Be blessed friends, I love you!
Photobucket

No comments: