Aug 3, 2014

Gardening

This was our first year having a real, successful garden.  It was a lot of fun.  Though a COMPLETE learning experience.  I look forward to next year and doing everything right.  Well ok, doing MORE things right.

There is nothing like planting an itty bitty seed and watching it turn into a ginormous bush and then produce something we actually eat.  God is so amazing!



It takes a long time to grow an old friend.  Aint that the truth??  So funny, with the help of Facebook I am still in contact with people I went to daycare with.  People I knew BEFORE school.  Graduating High School with those same people.  That's a loooong time to know someone who isnt a family member.  Ya know tho.  I have met many other people along the way and am glad to say that good ones can be grown pretty quick too.  They may not last for forever.  But that is okay.  For the time that they are in our lives, it is pretty awesome.
Photobucket

No comments: