Aug 8, 2016

WOW! You all are lightening quick!!

Thank you to those of you who emailed me and messaged me this morning before I took down my post.  Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and thank you for the pep talks.  For those of you that missed it, it was a rant over a recent transition and I thought it was kinda of poor judgement after I posted it, so I deleted it.  (Obviously not quick enough!  :) ) 

People come in and out of our lives.  Some stay a really long time and others for just a short period.   I am ever so grateful for the time I got to spend with my friend.  I have lasting memories that I will cherish for forever with him.  However the season is over.  Time for new things.  New adventures and new growth.  This trip was planned as a passageway to our future (for Hannah and I).  I have faith that God knows when it is time to let things go.  I am grateful for the things I learned and the experiences I had but obviously it is time for that to be over.  Now I prepare for what lies ahead.  It is actually really exciting.


One thing is to get back to blogging and posting cards.  Ha!  Imagine that, actually posting things that this blog was designed for.  I am having a really hard time getting my photo editing software on my computer.  It is most frustrating as I feel like I am limping along.  I guess I need to take the time to fool with it and call customer support.  ARGH.

So tomorrow we are making our way up to Yellowstone.  It has been a lota years since I have been and of course Hannah has never been.  Hoping to get a lot of pictures and really enjoy the day.  Might even see us some Mooses.  :)  

So I leave you with this thought.  Remember that things change.  NOTHING stays the same.  Cherish each moment and try your best not to turn bitter when those times end.  Reflect back on em and smile.  It has taken me all day and a plethora of emotions but honestly I am okay and ready for the next thing.  



Photobucket

No comments: