Mar 13, 2016

Blooming & Peanut Butter

So our cat Edgar has a cold.  I am pretty sure that our entire house has a nice layer of cat snot on it.  It is so hilarious to hear him sneeze a gotrillion times and then huff because he is frustrated.  He is on the home stretch of getting better as he is not sneezing AS much and his eyes have stopped running.  Poor boy tho--he got it bad.  

So if it will ever freaking stop raining we will go fishing.  I could REALLY use some water time.

Last night I was on the phone with a client for forever.  Bless her heart she is trying to get out of town and I am freaking out trying to find pictures.  I think we got it handled (totally not solving long term issues with how screwed up her files are --but enough to mumble through the week while she is out of town).  Which working late means I got to sleep in just a bit.  See how that works?  :)

I am really good tho.  It is a good weekend.  I hope that even though it is FREAKIN RAINING you have gotten to enjoy yourself.  How bout this daylight savings thing.  Great isnt it?  No, not really--but I will start appreciating the lighter evenings sooner or later.  I am so excited for summer, for bonfires, and camping.  

So the question I have for you today...if you are not happy with something and you know you want to change it.  How?  I got schooled by my 14 year old about this subject.  Yeah...ok it is okay that you are not happy with the situation and ya wanta have a fit and fix it, but what exactly do you want to do to fix it.  What CAN you do.  Yes, my 14 year old just reminded me to be patient. I think I am seeing a pattern here.  LOL  Things are good though.  I am happy.  I am blessed.  

Oh oh oh!!!!  I made Peanut Butter cookies that are gluten free.



They are actually REAAAAALLLY good!  

1 cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
1 cup Sugar
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp of baking soda

Mix all ingredients super well.  Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.  Pat down in criss cross pattern with a fork.  Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes.  They are light and fluffy!  YUUUMM


Photobucket

No comments: