Feb 29, 2016

Month of Mojo Mondays







So anyone who has crafted with me in the past knows that I have a black book of sketches that I use often for inspiration of card layouts.  Most of those images have come from Mojo Mondays.  This website gives out a new sketch each week for inspiration.  I usually don't get mine done in time to make it for the little competition they do, but I thought I would try it for a month.  So each Monday (like this one today) I will enter a card in their linky.  But for the rest of the days I will pick a sketch randomly.  You should really check them out.  Great great site and amazing people of COURSE!!!



I used my little slot punch to weave the ribbon through.  Didn't come out exactly as I had hoped and would probly get the dramatic effect I was looking for if I had done it on a square card.  Oh well, simple and fun!


 Inside:

THIS WARM AND FRIENDLY GREETING IS DROPPING BY TO SAY THAT YOU ARE FONDLY THOUGHT ABOUT AND WISHED A HAPPY DAY.








Things are really good here today.  I have been fighting with my computer this morning though.  :/  I soooo do not have time for technical difficulties!!  After a few choice words we are kinda working together now.  She still has one drive that has decided to check out of the party and I have absolutely NO IDEA why.  No new programs were installed, no found viruses, no known updates for the driver.  Just gone.  UGH!  With it being sunny out and already well on its way to being a warm gorgeous day...I wonder if anyone would notice if I just checked out too.  Can I just go to the park?  No....I must stay here and limp along with the missing drive and pretend like it doesn't hurt my feelings that it bailed on me.

So if ya can go check out Mojo Mondays and I hope that you have an amazingly awesome day without too many checkouts!  :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Great card...love the colors ...well just everything.