Jan 12, 2016

My kids are the best in the whole wide world, no really they are.

 Can I just say how great my kids are?  There is not a day that goes by that I don't get a text from Heather that simply says I love you.  Or a question about a recipe or advice on something else.  That makes my heart smile.  I am so proud of her for venturing out and trying new things.  It is nice to know she still thinks of me though.

A few weeks ago I was having a particularly bad day and Hannah surprised me with this.  I love it!!  It reminds me to be awesome even when I do not want to.


I was also posting on Facebook on the one month Anniversary of my accident.  I had posted a photo of me in the hospital.  I was looking really really rough.  This is Banana's reply to my post...awwww melt a mama's heart.  Even though I know it's a total lie (I really looked bad), she sure is sweet. 


I am soooo lucky to have the kids I have.  Of course we have our trials and tribulations but I could not be more proud of the people they are growing into.  It is such an honor to be their mom.  I know I have said that before.  Chances are I will say it a hundred million more times.  

Look!  More black and pink.  Hard to tell but the black paper on here is pink foil.  It is so dramatic.  Hard to capture it in a photo.  I totally couldn't agree more with this saying:  Friendship isn't a big thing it's a million little things.  I LOVE THAT!  I love my friends.  Old & New.  





Photobucket

1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

Your kids are great kids!
Even on days when they roll their eyes and say mooomm... We all have our days.

This card is stunning!