Jan 13, 2016

Missing You

SNOOPY!! Yeah...I said it before you could :)  This card is simple but I love the letters.  And of course who doesn't love SNOOPY?  



Do you ever wish that heaven had a post office?  I would write my grandma a letter in a heart beat.  Asking for advice and hearing her wisdom.   I would do anything to hear her laugh one more time and to see her smile.  Of course there are many people Id love to hug and to just tell them how much they mean to me.  Thank them for the impact that had on my life.  I am trying really hard to make this a common action in my daily life.  Funny how things can change in a heart beat and we are never given the chance to say what we feel ever again.

So today friends, family and followers, I just want to tell you that I love you.  
Photobucket