Aug 1, 2014

Snail Mail

It is Friday!  A gorgeous day in the making here.  Though I am still questioning why the heck I am up at 6am.  I know...I know....get a good start on the day.  Yadda yadda yadda.  That is all great and fine and dandy, however...I don't HAVE to be up this early.  ~sigh~  I will say it is a wonderful start to be able to kiss my husband goodbye and have some adult conversation to start my day.  I am so blessed.

I am still trying to get lesson plans finished up and classes all laid out for us to begin on August 11th.  I know that most parents dont spend this much time.  How they dont is a mystery to me.  I guess they are better at the day to day planning than I am.  Who knows!  All I know, is I practically need a semester just to do MY part.

I however, have an 18 year old about to fly out of the nest and I feel like I am scrambling to teach her everything she will need to know.  Everything from basic survival skills to how to balance a checkbook. She knows a LOT, but there is still so much she doesn't.  AGH!  Cant we have a do over?  So that I start all of this knowledge cramming back when she was like 2?

Anyways.  This is another card from my GinaK set.  LOVE it!!


Also I wanted to let you know I edited yesterday's post just a bit at the bottom.  So you can check that out.
Photobucket

No comments: