Apr 1, 2011

Its April!


 So I have had lots of time on my hands lately.  And with that time I have been sharpening my pencils and doing a little bit of drawing.  This image is one that I have had in my head for a long time.  Its funny...I have the hardest time getting images from my head down to paper.  I erase so much that my paper oftentimes looks more like toiletpaper when I am done, than the sketch paper I draw on.
 But this is kinda cool huh?? 

So this week has been nuts for us cause we are all still battling this stupid cold bug.  DANG!  Its a doozey.  I think MAYBE we are on the homestretch of it tho.

I have so many ideas swirling around in my head tho.  I hope that each one of you will hang on to see just whats going on.

As for today...its April Fools Day and lets just say I cant wait for my kidlets to get home!  :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

TN Granny said...

Well girl aren't you just a great artist, I love the drawing and the card is perfect. Keep up the designing it suits you.