Apr 8, 2011

Hard to believe...

Spring is almost here, I can taste it!  I just wish the ol' spring showers would give us a tiny break too.  We were sposed to get our garden tilled today.  But noooo, we woke up to RAIN SHOWERS!  Somewhere in the wee hours of the morning that 20% chance of afternoon showers went straight to FULL DAY of DOWN POURS!  I mean, seriously!?!?  So I guess the garden's uprooting will have to wait til tomorrow.  ~sigh~



This is another one of MY images.  Bunny Bear here just looks so squeezable dont you think??  I am having the hardest time getting back into the grove of blogging.  Geesh...there was a time in my life that I never missed a day.  Maybe if I signed up to get paid to blog I might be more faithful??  But then, where would the fun be in that?  I mean seriously----I like to keep ya all on the edge of yer seats, wondering where the heck I have gone.  So for now...I am off again!
Much love to you all!
Photobucket

PS.  The bookclub has kicked off!  Make sure you check it out!!

No comments: