Apr 3, 2009

Quiet day

This week I DID get a chance to participate in the challenge for HouseMouse. The challenge this week was Boxes and Bags. I chose to make a box. Was soooo proud of myself too cause I made this little pizza box all by my lonesome. Without a template or nothin. Arent I smart? Be sure to click on the link and see everyone elses entries.

HM & Friends






I used the Top Note die and then of course added bling.






And the inside is just perfect for three little marshmallow eggs.


Its friday. I am thrilled. After spending all day every day with my family last week, I kind of miss them this week. But its rainy, kinda cold and a just a great day to snuggle up with a book. Thankfully other than a little laundry -- I have a free day to do just that!!
How bout you? Got big plans for the weekend? ---
Photobucket

5 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, so cute!! You did a great job!

Sandy said...

Too cute and so fun looking! I LOVE it!!!

scrapperjulia said...

Such a cute little box, I just love it!

Marjori Miller said...

Adorable! Great job!

Heather said...

Yummy.........marshmallow eggs and in such a gorgeous box. Well done on doing it without any tutorial or template. Fabulous image ad so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F this week - hugs Heather xx