Mar 13, 2009

Taggin!!!!

LORI tagged me!!! And since I ALWAYS look for an excuse to post pics of my princess, this is one tag I will do!!

Here's how it works: The instruction is to go into my photo collection, take the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder and explain it. Then tag four more bloggers to do the same.


This is Twinkle Bella. She is my ummm...I guess she is almost 2 year old cat. This is of her when she was still pretty young. But this is her---basking in the sunlight on her pink fur covered window seat. I love it cause when she sleeps, she SLEEPS! Anyone who knows...knows I think she hung the moon and the stars. And yes, I am quite certain of it!

And here we go...I am gonna tag some peoples that I have never tagged before!!!

GEORGIA

FLEXIE

AMY

PATTY

Photobucket

1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

I did play along thank you... Great photo of your sweety...


Flexie:0)