Mar 13, 2009

ITS FRIDAY!

WOW! Did this week fly by or what??? I guess its cause I got to play TWO days this week!! With my very bestest friends ever!! Hi M & J and J!! I looooves you all! (Tho, we missed Janet this week. I sure hope you are feeling better!!!)

Anyways. This is a Cookie Crumb Design Digi Image. SOOOO cute huh?? I just love all of Christines little animals. They all make me wanta say ---AWWWW!!


Do you have fantastic things planned for the weekend? Not sure about here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I just love seeing all of your creations. You seem to be having way too much fun! Okay, maybe that's not possible. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a very blessed and wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I agree -- AWWWWW!!! He is adorable, adn I love the card you made with him. The sparkly bubbles are so fun. Our fantastic weekend will consist of lots of rest -- how much better can it get than that? Glad you got some FUN playtime this week!!!