Feb 25, 2009

I am honored!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along to eight bloggers, please include these guidelines."



Isnt that the sweetest thing??? My friend LORI gave this to me awhile back. I think she was waiting to see if I even READ her blog cause she never told me!! But, even tho I am way behind I am still honored to be named and also of course to be her FRIEND!

So now, eight people. Gosh! This is tough as I have soooo many dear friends with awesome blogs! I can narrow it down to 9, will that work?? I pick Micki, Deedee, Sandy, Alicia, Marjori, Michele Y, Jeanna, Chris & Karen!! All these girls are members of my favoritest online group. They are uber inspiring and forever in my heart!

Look!! I am always fascinated by the word verification on peoples' site. Some of them dont even resemble a word. Some say something absolutely rediculous like frank data or something like that. But LOOK! Look at what I got today!




I think the Lord is talkin to me....what do YOU think??????


Photobucket

2 comments:

TN Granny said...

Whoa girl, that is a sign! Now it only proves that you are a true blessing to us all.

Lori Stilger said...

:) Congrats on the award, darlin'. :)
LOVE the dragon card, too. But I want to see an updated pic of PUNK!!! :D