Jan 29, 2009

Boy! Do I have a lot of catching up to do!

Well how is everyone? Have you missed me? I have missed me too. I have been suffering from a sinus issue, so its left me a little less than amiable. BUT--I am starting to feel pretty good again and I am getting a LOT of those mundane things that one HATES doing crossed off of my TO-DO list! THIS is always a good feeling isn't it?

Anyways...so now onto the things Ive gotta post. First, of course I like to participate in the challenge over at

HM & Friends



This week's challenge is for paper piercing. I looove this technique, its not hard, but so often I forget to use it. This is a new mouse I got this past week. SOOOO CUTE!



Hard to tell it but theres three layers of flowers here. 2 plastic ones and then a pretties one. FUN!

Another thing I am trying to do more is finish the INSIDE of my cards. Most everyone knows that I am a LETTER writer and that has always been my excuse for not puting anything INSIDE, but as of lately I have been sending out more and more quick notes, it sure would be nice to have a little extra somethin somethin in there.

So, this one I printed the saying I HOPE EVERYTHING IS COOL WITH YOU on the inside. And pierced the corners again.










The next one is just a fun card I did with a happy hopper. I wanted to make a LONG card. Another thing that I dont do often.




I hand wrote on the outside of this one and then again on the inside.












I also particpated in the MOJO Monday Sketch. I LOVED this sketch today! SOOO FUN!


I had to switch up the ribbon a little bit, cause of the background paper. The coloring on it just didnt look right with the bow right over the top of it. This is another digital image from CC Designs. I sooooo love these images!!! (I think I have said that before havent I?)



Look at those little Twinkles! They are soooo cute! I got em in Taylored Expressions sale last week. LOVE THEM!




Theres an icecream cone in this set, but I was too lazy to print it off so I just hand drew one real fast on the inside.










These are ALSO my submissions for a recent Design Team call for:



I soooooo want to be invited to be a designer for this team because 1)My love for the mouses & bunnies is huge! 2) I looooove this site and the challenge it puts on me to sometimes break out of my box and 3) Cause I kinda think my work is GOOD ENOUGH to inspire others, tho no other design team has ever thought so before. *sniff *sniff* ROFLOL, no, seriously...I strongly believe that my work is pleasureable to look at!
So what are YOU doing with yourself? Are YOU challenging YOURSELF to try something new? How bout cross off some of YOUR to-do things??
Have a great afternoon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Danni said...

You've been busy! love all your cards especially the first one, the colors on it are so nice!

reflections:0) said...

Well, I did miss you...LOL No really I did... You have really great stuff they should pick you up for the DT... You rock!


reflections:0)

Sandy said...

Oh Becky ~ All 3 cards are GREAT!!! That HM image is one of my favorites and Kimmie has sent me images. The Bunny is cute and great layout with it. LOVE the cute CC Design card to - great job on the Mojo Monday sketch!

Sue said...

Wow, three for the price of one!
All great cards. Love the colors you chose on all of them. Nice work (can we call it work when it's so much fun?)

Moose Ridge said...

yes, I've missed you, and your work certainly is good enough to be on a DT... that would be awesome for you to be on one for your mousies!!

Allison

Stacy Morgan said...

These are all adorable!

Els G. said...

Glad you feel better! Love all your cards!
Els
x

Chriss Blagrave said...

Your cards are just darling! Love all of your colours. Good luck on being selected to the DT!

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards. Good luck with the DT. x