Apr 7, 2016

Random

We all know I don't do so well with committing to do things for a whole month but I got this writing challenge from one of my writing groups.  I thought it'd be fun to follow this though.

  • Five things wrong with social media:  1. It has made us stupid.  No one researches, no one verifies anything.  If Facebook said it, then by all means it is right! 2. Bullying is blown up beyond anything in a matter of minutes.  People can feel like the world hates them in a matter of seconds.  3.  It is a time stealer, robbing us all of minutes.  4.  It can give people false profiles.  A lot of people look NOTHING like their photos.  5.  Opens one up for identity theft.
  • My earliest memory.  I remember barely walking.  Making a fort underneath my grandma's piano bench.  I remember the orange, green & red shag carpet.
  • My first love and first kiss.  I remember 2nd grade.  Chasing Ben Bonner around the play ground.  I do not remember why or really anything else about him, but I knew I loved him!  *LOL*  I remember my first kiss wasn't til middle school. 
  • 10 things about me.  1.  I want to be cremated.  2.  I have a hard time with anything being made out of the flag.  Clothing with flags on them are great, but not red and white striped with blue and white stars.  3.  Though I cuss like a sailor there are a few that you will never hear come out of my mouth.  4.  I hate the words:  Impregnated, Penetrated, Naughty and Tinkle.  I have no idea why, but I do.  5.  I had Lasik eye surgery in '99 because I was legally blind.  I'd do it again in a heart beat if needed.  6.  Im not a fan of bananas. 7.  I learn by seeing.  I am not so good at following written directions.  8.  I have never lived alone in my life (I am ok with this).  9.  I got my driver's license when I was 14.  I learned to drive on a manual.  10.  I can cook almost ANYTHING on an open fire.  
  • Name a place you'd live but have never been.  I think I am going to have to say Montana here.  I think I went there as a young kid, but I do not remember much about it.  I hope to get there someday.
OK so there you have it a few useless bits of info.  Now on to MOJO428  



Photobucket

No comments: