Jul 12, 2013

Holy Heck Batman!

I nearly forgot to tell you one of the greatest things that happened to us this spring!  We were able to go out West to my home in Jackson, Wyoming.  I am just going to show you a few pictures, because they pretty much tell you everything.  My home is beautiful.  Though my reasoning for going was a bitter one, seeing the ranch and my family was definitely sweet.  I miss that little (not so much now) town and it was a true blessing to be able to experience it with the girls and my favorite people.
 
 View from my just down the road where I grew up.  From our house the trees block it, so really, it IS just down the road.
 
Though it was closed for off-season.  The Million Dollar Bar is still there in all it's glory!
 
We saw Bison (really they are buffalo) all over the place.  But what makes this funny is that they are on the golf course!
 
And we saw elk.  The wildlife was everywhere.  We saw moose and a porcupine, though pictures of those were a little more difficult. 
I took many photos of things around the house as I will never be able to return there as it is now.  The property has changed hands and many things will be changing.  It was a wonderful experience though.  I saw memories at every corner.  Kids got to see the real Wild West and after about 3 or 4 days I think were ready to return back to their city life. 
Photobucket

No comments: