Sep 10, 2012

Wanta be bad?

Do you ever have days where you just want to be bad? Not like rob a bank or anything crazy like that.  But just want to rebel in some way?  I am TOTALLY having one of those days.  We have been dieting and its like I wanta go raid the cupboards.   Pour me a big bowl of cheese puffs and cover em in carmel sauce.  Sit down in front of the TV and engulf myself in some sappy Lifetime Movie.
 
Thankfully....carmel and cheese puffs does not sound appetizing and I dont even know what channel Lifetime is. 
 
I have already been to the doc this morning, had to get a refill on my meds and get ready for my new job.  I guess tomorrow I will finish up with my errands and enjoy my last free day. 
 
Anyways.  So heres a card I did.  My inside oval is a bit whacked but...you get the point.  :) 
 
 
I pop dotted the inside so that it stood up taller than the frame.
 
 
The inside was kind of fun too.


Photobucket

No comments: