Feb 24, 2010

Girl Power!!!


Dont you just wanta be her friend?  Dont you just wanta sit and stare at this little girl image?  I LOOOOVE her!  I am having soooo much fun with my new Citrus pad too.  I am afraid I am hopelessly addicted to that matt stack.  Well, okay--ANY matt stack.  Just looove them!  This is one of the cards I made the other night at our get together at the church.  I just love meeting with the peeps there.  (MISSED YOU MARILYN).

Can you believe that they are saying SNOW again!?!  I think I am gonna go postal before its tulip season.  I mean really---is it ever gonna be nice again?  Last weekend was soooo wonderfully awesome and now here we are back to be cold.  *grumble*  *grumble*

I hope that no matter WHAT your weather is, you are all well.  ((HUGS))
Photobucket

1 comment:

Moose Ridge said...

she is ADORABLE!!! I'm trying so hard to convince myself that I do not need to start with Copic -- that I can do everything I want with colored pencils...