Dec 2, 2008

On the second day of Christmas...


It actually snowed here yesterday...can you believe it? I am no virgin to snow as I grew up in snow country. But it always seems so beautiful when it happens here. Okay, maybe its the fact that I know it will make everything all white and pretty for just a little while and then it will disappear as fast as it came and we will be back up in the 60s.
Arent these mice soooo adorable? I just loooves me some House-Mouse. I of course colored these with Copic and also I used Diamond Glaze on each fo the berries. Arent they fun?
Today is stampin day...so I am off! Hope that your day is as equally blessed.
Photobucket

2 comments:

TN Granny said...

I love the House mouse guys there all so adorable. You do good work Lady, I love all your stuff.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

Georgette said...

Becky,

Love your HM card. You have inspired me to get out my HM stamps. They haven't seen ink on them in years.