Aug 26, 2008

I won!

LOOOOOOK! I gots me an award! How uber cool is that??? LORI sent it to me! Isnt she just a doll?? Now I get the honor of passing it along. Theres only one hitch...I can only pick SEVEN recipients! *gasp* Do they know how HARD that is??



Heres the full rules.



I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you've nominated.




WOW! What a great thing!! So, I nominate:



Jennifer over at Jennifer's Sweet Designs. WOW! You need some inspiration...Honey shes got it!

Lauren at at My Time My Creations My Stampendous. She never stops amazing me!

Jody at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict -- this is a girl after my heart. RIBBON!! WOOHOO!

Tamara at Sketches by Tamara. OMIGOSH! She brings in so much talent from all over the the net. VERY NEAT

Linda at Linda's Work of the Heart I wanta be like her. AMAZING talent!

The gang at Simon Says Stamp are awesome! I met them at ebay and fell in love instantly!

Melanie at Hands Head & Heart. Beautiful! Truly inspiring.

I could sit here for days nominating people. There are just sooo many awesome and wonderful people out there!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Robin said...

Hey there! I LOVE the new look of your blog. Where do you find these ideas? I keep changing the "blogger template" cause I don't know how to do anything else...ha! See you soon.

Robin

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Becky... All I can say is WOW... LOVE your Blog and amazing talent and inspiration! Thanks so much for honoring me and your super sweet comments on my Blog, it means so much!

I have added you to my Blog roll so I can visit more often!

Stamping hugs,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

First, congrats on the bloggy award! Very cool!

Second...

OOOOOO! I'm totally LOVING your new blog template and layouts! Fantastic! :D

MizB (your A.P. ;P)

Heather Peterson said...

Nice....If I had to give out awards to my fav.blogs you'd be first.Second would be Flyon.Third would be What I like and who I am.