I think cause it is spring time is the reason for all of the blog taggin! I got tagged again and I feel so honored to be picked. Kind of makes one feel like the fastest runner or the best dodger of ball...to be PICKED to be on a team~ :D
OK--so here's the rules:
1. Post three random things about yourself.
2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least five other bloggers. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.
1. I got my driver's license when I was 14---WAY TOO YOUNG! In Driver's Ed class I once killed the car 17 times in a 30 minute driving lesson. Thankfully I can honestly say I now can drive alright...both Stick Shift AND Automatic. Though I will avoid parallel parking at all costs. I have been known to drive blocks or skip events all together because of them.
2. 15 years ago I wouldn't eat fish, I HATED coffee and I thought asparagus tasted like trees. Now I love fish...especially sushi, live for Starbucks and looove asparagus. Ha! Proof that you CAN take the country out of the girl. Well, okay....no you cant take it out, but you CAN put a little city in there too!
3. I have the 2nd cellphone I have ever owned. And actually my 1st one still works and is in the drawer. No, it doesnt have a camera, it doesnt have a keypad and it doesnt even support bluetooth. My husband thought I was whackadoo for not getting the RAZOR or the SLIDER or whatever crazy thing they have now...To which I reply...ITS A PHONE!!! *brrrring* *brrrrinnng* Can you hear me now? Yes...okay...then were good!!!
Ha! Those were certainly random! I am off now...a full day of stamping with my buddies and now I am going to hear my baby girl play in a band concert. WOOHOO! First year flute almost over!
---I will be back later to tag my five. THANKS ALLISON FOR THE TAG! That was fun!