Apr 18, 2008

Its another beautiful day

WOWZERS! You gotta love Springtime in Tennessee. The flowers and trees are all blooming and each and every day that you walk out you see something else that has come back to life.


Every once in awhile I get the urge to drag out my cross stitch and work up a couple of things. Though, I have to admit I dont do it often cause I tend to go overboard with it and do it every waking moment. But I found these little kits in the clearance isle the other day and I thought they would be sooo cute! And fast! Ha! And I could put them on a card!!!


Next, I wanted to share an email with you--My friend Allison (I guess she thought I needed a good emotional flood this morning) sent this on to me. Please take a moment to watch it. It is amazing! (And really, I DO thank you Allison!)


This film was made by a 15 year old girl. The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today. Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning. In case you missed it, here it is. Watch all of it.......and, pass it on!! http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

For now, I am off! I have a severely neglected yard that needs some TLC that I am gonna tackle today. I pray each of you have a fabulous day! Make it blessed-B

2 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for the terrific link, what a great video it was!

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky! What an incredible video. TFS It touched me to the core.
Stampinmom3