Apr 22, 2008

Basket news again!


You know when you get a stamp that has the image colored for you on the mount. Isnt it hard to break away from those colors? Isnt it hard to IMAGINE the image in any other way than what is on the picture? Here is the BASKET again--but I tried to make it more feminine.
Im off to the dentist today for a root canal. I am NOT excited to say the least. Can I just morph myself into the evening when it is all over? Anyone wanta go for me??
And a special prayer I ask for from you today. Maw went home to be with Jesus in the night. She's at peace now. She's reunited with her loved ones and walking again. That within itself is NOT a bad thing. Its a wonderful and glorious thought. But it will be a difficult week for us as we travel through the next few days. I will have to tell the girls this evening when they get home. And then of course follow through with the ceremonies later in the week. Pray for my husband and his family as they bid farewell to a miraculous, God fearing woman, who truly was a princess of the Lord. I know that I am ever so grateful for the unconditional love she always had. Her prayers could be felt. Her encouragement always present. I praise God for the gift of letting me meet such a beautiful person. May I remember those traits for always and be encouraged to follow.
Go now...be blessed. B

3 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

she's in a far better place, grieve for you and your family on the time you'll be apart from her, but remember her life and love with joy...

prayers are with you!
Allison

Jennifer said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Robin said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

Robin O