Mar 8, 2008

Scrap Stash Sketch Saturday

Its Saturday. Its the day that I am sposed to dive into my overflowing scrap stash and make some cards using Split Coast Stampers Sketch of the week. OK. Well heres the sketch. Fairly simple one dont ya think?


Well, I gotta admit that I also didnt stamp any of these images either. These are all from my collection of images that friends have sent me.

The first is pink. I colored with Copics and then added dimentional paint.


Then Purple. Hopper of course. My favorite House Mouse member. Again, colored with copics, but I added dimensional glass to the balloons.


Nothing special bout Flossie here, for my RED card. Other than her sunny glasses are all glittery! Again (ok...well all of the images are) colored with COPICS.



This pic came out all distored. But here we are black.

And blue. Dont you think these hats are too cute!?


Orange, nothing exciting. Cut little image tho.


This is Hanna....Her dress, shoes and bags are all paper pieced.

And last but of course not least, ICE CREAM! Another FUN FUN FUN stamp!! This just screams summer fun doesnt it?? Again, nothing special. Other than when adding the buttons, I couldnt decide between the yellow or the green. Ha! I put both!


Its snowing here!!! Something that doesnt happen often here in the Valley of TN. The girls have been out playing already and it looks gorgeous! R is at work and though he was completely not thrilled about goin he has had a miraculously busy busy day and so the extra $ is inspiring him and making his day go a little easier I think.

Enjoy your weekend!--b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Cards Becky !

I can't wait until I have lots of images to work with...they are too darn cute!

Snow... I'll show you some snow! We've had a mild winter until this last week! wowzers!

Have a great evening!