Mar 17, 2008

Magic!

I love Mondays. Have I said that before? I think I have. But really. I love Mondays. The family is all happy and already off and on to their own days. Its a gorgeous sunny day out, my chores are already started. And well...its just a great day!


Over the weekend we watched lots of movies. Which one, that I wanta tell ya about is Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. It, first of all is a wonderful kids show and already my daughter Hannah has started her hat collection. But it has such a huge symbolism in it that I couldnt wait to talk about it. It starts out that Mr. Magorium gives Mahoney a block of wood. She of course is baffled by it. Wondering what on earth she needs a stupid pc of wood for. He of course is convinced that she will need it and makes her accept the gift. Later on it is only when she is trying to make someone else believe that the block of wood is worth something is it's true meaning revealed. Isnt that much like what we have within us already? Werent we blessed with the right "blocks of wood" in our lives and until we are forced to make someone else believe who we are, do we use them?
My challenge to you today is to prove what magic lies within you. YOU have the power to make a difference in YOUR life and in those that you come in contact with. Go--MAKE that difference!--b

No comments: