Feb 23, 2016

Life is ALL about the Journey

I often times feel like a broken record.  Constantly tell ya'all the importance of surrounding yourself with people and things you love.  Whether those things are materialistic, people or just events in your life.  Life is TOOOOO short to just endure. 

This is a motto I have been living by for the last 5 months or so.  Never ever settle.  Each one of us is worth the very very best in life.  EACH and EVERY single one of us has been given the gift of happiness if we just claim it.  There are days that my Hashimoto's Disease cripples me.  There are days that my motivation goes on strike and on more days than I care to admit my attitude gets the best of me.  Slowly though, I am relearning how to enjoy.  No longer is there a secret law in my world that says I have to keep people or things simply because I "do", whether it is through relation or the fact that we have always been friends.  Either you treat me with sincerity or I have no use for you.  I am 42 years old.  I am no better than you.  But one thing is for absolute certain I am no worse either.  There are always going to be people that come and go out of your life.  Isn't it fun to see who comes around next?  I adore friends.  I adore new friends.  I love my old friends.  I smile at those that are no longer a part of my life and a few I smile because they are no longer a part of my life.  Some I miss terribly and it makes me sad.  Again, I smile because of the precious memories. 



What I am trying to tell you...Enjoy the journey!  Life is amazing.  Even with the hurt and heartaches we face each and every single day.  Life is a gift.  Embrace that which makes you happy.  Never ever stop reaching for your goals.


Photobucket

No comments: