Aug 28, 2009

My card for my love...

I have the most difficult time making cards for my husband. ESPECIALLY for something as special as our anniversary. I often times feel like he doesnt really care about my handmade cards. (Which, I know he does...)
So anyways....I cut out a black frame with the Sizzix rect frame...then
I sparatically stamped a swirl and embossed that AND the heart with Gelly Powders red embossing powder. (yum yum, CHERRIES!) I popped the frame up and also the heart. I have had this heart stamp for forever, and I still go back to it.
We are hoping to do a little celebrating this weekend, but most of all we are just really excited about our future. So much is happening with us. And though we really dont have any CLEAR answers right now....our life is pretty good. Each day is celebration. OK...sappy sappy sappy....but truthfully, I love EACH day that we are together...an anniversary is just another day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky--this is just fascinating. Love the richness of black and red.
Happy Days girl

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL<
as can be
Well seriously my husband doesn't care on whit and would rather buy an American Greetings from the Store..
He won't even buy a Hallmark
He's rather sick in the head I figure. LOL
Hugs Kimmiek