Aug 25, 2009

I got an award...



Flexie has been a blog-friend for a long time and she was very kind to give me this award awhile back. She is such a HUGE asset to the blogger world and I am so grateful that God put us together!! Thanks Flex!!!!


(OH YEAH...go check her out,
she is uber talented! ---> HERE)




And now...for the rules of this little award:


To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.


So for me...this is tough cause there are like a gojillian bloggers that I just love. But I will nominate the five like I am sposed to:


Just Vee...I met this lovely chick thru my Design Team call for Doodle Dragon. She is uber talented and sooo awesome. Her wit is amazing and she has to be one of the best internet surfers I have ever met!

Nancy....I know you all have heard me talk about this girl. She is a remarkable miracle. She is sooo inspirational and it is a true honor to be a friend of hers. A reknown author and survivor of a double lung transplant AND she has the most awesome name for her daughter; Hannah Marie...which my youngest daughter's name is Hannah and my oldest daughter's middle name is Marie. So if we werent friends BEFORE kids, I KNOW we are meant to be now. But I am quite glad to be both! :) Check out her blog and see how she is doing! Its amazing!

Melinda...is another one of my childhood friends. She and I would meet half way in the field between our houses to play. We spent countless hours dreaming and talking of Bert and Ernie and other fantastic childhood stuff. She has grown into a remarkable mom and an amazing witty writer.

Hope...is another one of the wonderful ladies I have met through blogland. She is sooo funny and she truly has a heart for Jesus. I wish there were more HOPES in the world. She is very inspiring, very witty and just a person that if given the chance,I KNOW I would love in real life.

Allison...we live just miles from each other. In fact she lives in a town that I used to live in. HA! How is THAT for coinsidence? Again, I have never met her, except through blog-land, but her love for family, for her furbabies and just for life is so inspiring. (I did link her blog here, but since shes had some issues she is a private blog.)

I could sit here and literally post 30 more peeps. But I wanted to award a few that I dont think I have mentioned before. Thanks Ladies for being a part of MY life, in one way or another! GOD BLESS!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Becky! Thank You so much! I feel like I've known you FOREVER!!!! If your ever in my area, or me in your's IM SO CALLING YOU for some LUNCH!!

Love Ya!