Jul 9, 2009

Can you believe this week....

This week is almost gone! GEESH! Where is the time going??




As you know, today is Dustins release date. And I know youll want these cause they are all Christmas!!! Isnt this snowman sooo cute? I just love the possibilities with him. I added glitter to the cocoa and as well as to the steam. I then added some appliqué to the marshiemallos. Then of course added some glitter here and there.

And heres a sweet little layout I did of the girls. Both Punk and Twink have been blessed with Build A Bear clothes.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Patty Williams said...

Cute snowman card !

With the way time is flying by, we'll soon be seeing snowmen !

Nancy K said...

Very cute card! I guess it's getting to be that time again. I love the pictures of your kitties- I thought my cats were the only ones that got dressed-up!

lisa808 said...

Adorable card and scrapbook page.

Sandy said...

I love the snowman! Perfect for a batch of Snowman Soup!!! Your digi scrapbooking is super!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, you're really ahead of the game, making a Christmas card in July :) And such a cute one too.

Aw, your kitties are so cute! They look like they don't mind being dressed up. My cat would never put up with that. It's too bad, because he would look so cute in a little sailor suit or cowboy outfit. LOL!

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a wonderful LO and so funny. And the Card is very fab!

Hugs
Domi

Anonymous said...

That snowman is so funny!! I love that he's soaking in cocoa -- LOL. Your kitty pages are so sweet!!