Jun 15, 2009

Yer old...

I remember when I used to think that 20 was OLD. I mean like close enough to the grave to go ahead and head there right away. Then once I became 20, I realized I was just learning how to live...so I cruised into Thirty. Now that I am thirty *...cough...spat...cough...* "something", I am starting to think...ya know I am not old. Even if I were to live a short life...I still might have over half to go. So tell me...are YOU old? Anyways. This is an adorable image my mom sent me! Isnt it toooo cute?? The saying that came with it says: YOU MAY BE OLD BUT YOU'RE NOT EXTINCT. I had to flip it a bit on the computer cause I couldnt get the stamped image to fit. I just love it! I am not crazy of the yellow behind him. But it was one of those things that once ya start it, yer in it. Probly wouldnt do that part again. Oh well.

So its Monday. Today I am getting ready to re-list the house. Gotta ttidy up a bit of the rooms and retake some pictures and well...you get the idea. My babies are still gone and Ronnie is at work, so I am cranking up the radio and having another blessed ME day! OK, so Ive got laundry in there I have plenty TO-DOs to do too. But its a great day! I talked to the girls and they too are having a fantastic time. I wonder if they will miss me as much as I miss them by the end of the week? Hmmm....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Paula said...

I love the yellow behind him, really makes him pop...and this is adorable... what company did you say it was that made this stamp...it's sooo cute!

V said...

Oh gosh, he is just too cute!

TN Granny said...

He's cute and your lucky your Mom's a stamper that loves to send you images. As usual you made a darling little card and you should be really proud of it.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

This one's adorable....love it!
What do you mean do you think the girls will miss you??? Of course they will!! Hey I can join you with all the TO DO lists I have!!!! LOL Which one to tackle first??
Good luck with the house...I will be praying for a quick sale for you!
Hugs,
Charlotte