May 21, 2009

Blog Candy

Hey friends. I am a little behind in my blog hopping and am struggling to get all the comments and messages and photos where they need to be going. But I sooo couldnt forget to tell you to run on over to DUSTINS and enter for the blog candy! I have copied and pasted the legits of the contest so you can go and get busy right this second.
Photobucket
It''s official... It's my very first "BLOG CANDY" and after much thought I came up with this...First I was just gonna pick someone randomly from a post but then I realized there alot of people who really would appreciate a card made by the visitors to my blog... I have chosen one site.

http://www.postpals.co.uk

Next time I can find another similar site and do the same thing. If you know of a site like this please let me know and I can schedule it for another month...So whatcha gotta do is create a card, project something paper crafty for a child on this site. It doesn't have to be my art (appreciated, but not required) , follow the mailing directions and send it in the mail. Next post a photo or scan of what you did on your blog or site and I am trusting everyone on this part (mail the item)... post a comment on this post that you have done all of this and I will choose 1 grand winner and 10 first prize winners. All chosen randomly...What's up for grab.



Right now there are 3 stamps, but the others are coming first part of June, The winner will win the entire Dino line designed by me "In rubber", not digital stamp.

  • 10 first prize winners will win 2 digi downloads of their choice from my digital stamp line.

http://doodledragon.dustinpike.com/Digis.htm

http://doodledragon.dustinpike.com/Digis2.htm


Please feel free to share this wherever you feel the need, I would like for these kids to get a flood of cards from people making their day just a little brighter.

*****Due date of June 6 2009, that gives people a little time and the dino stamp set to be done, BIG thank you to Katie at Paper makeup for donating the prize*****


Dustin



No comments: