Dec 1, 2008

On the first day of Christmas...

Happy Monday everyone!

I am sad to say that my inlaws left this morning. I miss em already. Though Id be lieing if I didnt admit the quiet has been fabulous today too. I have been reading and have even had a half of a second to get my fingers inky too!

My mom in law was a doll and straightened everything up before she left so, I truly am able to sit and veg today.



Can you believe its already Christmas Card season? I got my first one last Friday! WOW! It seems like we are rushing through things. When I know for a fact that it IS the season. Usually I try to get my cards out the day after Thanksgiving. HA! This year I will be doing good to get them out by Christmas. Funny how little things just slip past us. Especially in a world where there are so many BIG things happening.

How bout you? Ready for the holiday? Decorated? Cards out? Baking list made? Shopping done?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute! And NO - I can't believe it's already Christmas card season! LOL!

The Basye-Arland Crew! said...

Love the cards Becky! I think I need to come eat at your house. I think you may enjoy cooking a whole lot more than I do:)! For reals!!
I love the cards! The mice are very cute. Shopping....yuck!! I put that off as long as possible. I spend months planning what to buy, but really don't enjoy the shopping!! I love to give, that is important I guess! Ha ha!
Wishing you a bright and cheery day!
Lots of luv,
MB

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

OH OH OH!
LOVE THESE!
Do you mind if we post it on our blog and link to you?