Dec 10, 2008

A little bit of catching up...

Lorien gifted me this award awhile back on HER BLOG and I am just now getting to post it. Though even though I am sluggish, it so does not imply that I in anyway am less grateful for it. THANK YOU LORIEN!



This award means that this blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


And I have just a couple of people to pass this along to, though I truly believe I could give it to thousands.


Nancy Matthews-- who is in surgery right now (YAY!!!)

Lori--my bestest online friend

Photobucket

3 comments:

TN Granny said...

FABULOUS say something fabulous well your a very talented artist who isn't creating whats up Kiddo?

I love your snowflakes falling on the blog its so cool.
Love you,

Anonymous said...

Becky, congrats on your award! You definitely deserve it. Thank you, too, for sharing the WONDERFUL news about Nancy getting her lungs. I have been following her progress and praying for her since you brought her to my attention through your blog, and am so excited and relieved for her and her family. God bless you!

Heather Peterson said...

I am happy for the news.....You've calmed down now.Yay!


-Heather