Oct 12, 2008

A little disappointed...but still in faith.

I am saddened to report (THANKS FOR THE HEAD'S UP DEBBIE) that Ms. Nancy's lungs didnt come through. The doctors want to be absolutely certain that the donor lungs are healthy. And I guess these were not. ~sigh~

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
(Ephesians 6:10 NIV)


Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled
around your waist, with the breastplate of
righteousness in place, and with your feet
fitted with the readiness that comes
from the gospel of peace. (v. 14-15)


In addition to all this, take up the shield
of faith, with which you can
extinguish all the flaming arrows
of the evil one. (v. 16)


Take the helmet of salvation and the sword
of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And
pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all
kinds of prayers and requests. With this in
mind, be alert and always keep on
praying for all the saints. (v. 17-18)



Remember Nancy you arent an army of one, but you are one of an army! We are praying diligently for you!! We love you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh so disappointing...prayers for Nancy.

Anonymous said...

You know Ms.Nancy is one of the reason's I quit smoking which is now Day 6! Ya for me, anyways...Here Iam 30 years old, healthy, and destroying my body..my lungs, when such a kinda hearted soul as nancy needs a good pair of lungs..

It was like a wake up call 1 morning, I thought of that, and thought did I want to die of Enphzamia (sp?) or Lung Cancer...Im smarter than that! Do I want a face full of wrinkles? or worse Nasty Teeth, after they all fall out...Nope time for a change!

Granted it's the hardest thing I have EVER had to do, but the most rewarding..May God be the Glory cause he's the only way I could do it!

Still praying for Ms.Nancy..that God provide her needs...