Sep 18, 2008

Oh how I love things that Twinkle!

This tag is one that I did at retreat, I know I already posted it yesterday--but I actually got it to paper so I wanted to show you a better pic of it. This is using the Twinkling H2Os and then puting a piece of saran wrap over the top of it while its still wet. When you pull the plastic off it gives it the coolest effect. And those words are some that I just HAD to have! That stamp set is one I got this weekend too. Such a good BLING set! Had to have them!!!

I am still in the fur today. Yesterday I finished one purse and a coon hat. Today I am trying to get 2 teddy bears done. I will post pics of them tomorrow when FURRY FRIDAY returns!! I KNOW you all have missed them! Hahahaha.

Its absolutely gorgeous here today! A slight breeze, beautiful sunshine and cool temps. Ohhhh how I love fall.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice tag!! Cindy T