Apr 14, 2008

Monday Monday!

This is going from last week's SCS Sketch challenge. Since I was gone all weekend I wasnt able to do my scrap stash, but I did want to get ONE card thrown out there. The challenge was to use an offset oval. So here is mine! Of course...using my housemouses and colored with Copics. I added a little bit of glitter to the flowers and also in the middle of the stamped flowers on the background.

The garage sale at Scrapbooks and More last Friday was a total trip! Wow! How much fun! It was like a feeding frenzy. There had to have been 100 people or more stuffed into that little room. I got some fantastic deals and I am so excited with my my finds. Tho, the store didnt open til 10, we started lining up around 830 or so...and it was a big deal. GREAT FINDS! Great fun! If you missed it...trust me--youd better make plans for next fall's shindig...soooo worth it!

ITS MONDAY! My most favoritest of the week!! Our weekend was great. The rendevous was wonderful and as always it was great to see all of our friends. We worked really hard and we laughed even harder. I am reminded every time we go, how grateful I am for all of those people. The ones that I KNOW would give their lives for me--or anything else that I needed. Amazing how blessed we are.

So how are YOU? Did you have a good weekend? Are you creating something today? Go be blessed!--b

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This card is adorable. Looking at them makes me want to sing, too!