Feb 4, 2008

Its about that truck that hit me...

Did anyone get the license plate number of the truck that ran over me? I have got the uber bug of the century. I am slowly pulling myself up out of the slum though and starting to feel all humanlike again. Though Heather came home with the sniffles and a headache all over again today. Dang! Is this thing ever gonna leave us?? Thank goodness they are out of school tomorrow anyways...maybe we can do some serious resting!!!

OK...so here is my sketch challenge that I do with Chelsey. These are both using my new TAC sets. I am soooo excited about them. OK...so heres the sketch:


Its inspired from a card done by corinnesmith over at Split Coast Stampers.



Inside says: And have faith in how far you can go


I hope that each of you are doing well and are creating much.

FACTS ABOUT ME:

22. I have 355 songs on my iPod
23. I started collecting Disney Movies before I ever had kids
24. I won a trophy for throwing a frying pan the farthest once (23.5 ft)
25. I am a forensic files and crime scene fanatic. I love all those kind of
shows on TV.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love love love these cards Becky! And your blog too! FANtastic!