Jan 16, 2008

Valentines treats

As promised. I have returned. Not with anything from the challenge--but lots of Valentiney stuff!!! This frame I got at the dollar store yesterday. I havent put a pic in it yet as I want to get a good one of the girls together. This of course is hopper. He was holding the little bunny. I had to kidnap another little bunny from a different housemouse. I think he fit in nicely huh?? It says: HOW DO I LOVE THEE? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS. Thats another $1 stamp too. WOOHOO! Gotta love those $1 bins!

I bought these boxes (the Wilton isle) in hopes to duplicate the template. I did that. But my folds werent as neat and tidy so MY box looks a little nutzoid. I decided to altar this one instead. I colored little wooden hearts red, punched holes in them with my Cropadile...then tied those on with beads to the white ribbon. Then I cuddlebugged the little heart tag...added an eyelet and stamped once again with a dollar bin find. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. I filled it with Sour Cherries.


A simple card using my bucket from BUCKET FULL OF FUN (Su!) and the hearts from LOADS OF LOVE. I colored them with my Copics...then popdotted the punchies on.


Same stamps....different colors.



And finally I leave you with Twink. ITS SO HARD ALWAYS BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE. Or maybe what she is TRULY saying is: LADY, GET THIS THING OFF OF ME...YOU JUST WAIT--I WILL CLAW YOUR EYES OUT IN YOUR SLEEP!

Have a blessed night--B

6 comments:

reflections:0) said...

Oh, everything is just too dang cute...
The Royal Kitty is to sweet, I am sure she said "Get the camera out of my face can you not see I am Royalty! Bring me a can of Tuna, now!"...hehehehe



reflections:0)

Anonymous said...

LOL -- what a cruel pet mom you are...

Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I really, really like all these, just too cute!

Her Royal Twinkle is just precious! Our cats don't like to be "dressed"...poor furbabies!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What sweet Valentine creations! So cute!

Linda SS said...

If looks could kill:) LOL Nothing could beat your kitty photo, but the cards are great too. I love that bucket of hearts stamp and how you gave it a completely different look with the two cards. They are both just fab!

Ellie said...

LOL LOL was she posing for the new pinkstudio stamps that coming out this weekend! that picture says a million words and some of them need beeps! LOL :)