Sep 18, 2007

QUALITY




Hannah had a football game last night. I am forever amazed at her coaches for getting all of those kids (4-8 years old) to do the cheers and do them well! They started learning their dance routine last night too and it looks amazing!




She loves being on the squad and loves cheering for the teams. I am not sure but I think it might have something to do with the fact that most of them are boys?? *rolling eyes*



Another day of the same ol same ol around here today. We are of course listing more stuff on ebay, moving more stuff out to the shed and hopefully making a dent in the garage. I am so anxious to get painting in there.






Is this stamp not cute?? I got it off of ebay a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea who its made by or much about it other than I loved it! The tag is attached with ribbons and then I made a little loop closure that I hooked over an awesome black and orange Halloween brad. I used my window punch again at the bottom. Cutting a strip out and exposing the white behind it. I colored little ziggies on it to tie it all in.




Recently I was given the challenge by one of my bestest friends to do an SIP card. S=Stamp I=Ink P=Paper. Do you know how HARD that is for me?? This one is close!! As I only have one little "bling" on the wording. It just needed a LITTLE something more. Why do I feel like my cards are nekkid without ribbon, bling or someother lumpy bumpy? Hmmm I dont know. Anyways. I stamped the mesh stamp in an olive green. 3 of the same flower over the top, mounted those and turned em crooked just to give em a bit of flare. I popdotted the wording as well. It says: TO AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE DAY, THAT IS THE HIGHEST OF ARTS. I love how the colors are peaceful.




And I finally succeeded! SIP!!!! NO BUMPS....well, ok none other than the cuttlebug embossed paper! On the inside this one says. YOUR FRIENDSHIP WARMS MY HEART




Its another glorious and beautiful day here! I hope it is there as well. Take time to listen to the birds today. Listen to the amazing sound of God speaking! Take time to make your art...affect the quality of your day! GO--ENJOY!

No comments: