Jul 6, 2016

Wishing you every little thing...

I have been getting inky again.  I don't know why I always seem to forget that getting inky is my therapy.  Therapy that I need to partake in OFTEN!  

I am sooo excited cause my friend Suzy Q and I have a monster INK-DOWN planned for tomorrow!  I am seriously lackin in my card supply and need to make it happen!  We always seem to get so much more accomplished together.  I love seeing her too and am looking forward to that.

Things are crazy busy and about to get busier.  I am soooooo excited!!  I love meeting up with all my friends.  I wish it was not to say good bye-- but it is still great seeing everyone.  Work is rocking it.  Chores around here are ever looming & of course I am still trying to take care of me and Hannah Banana!

So I got to play with all my mommy's toys when I went to Houston.  I love this set.  It was so cute and simple.  



I hope that every little thing in your world is amazing.  Know that I love you and am thinking of you!
Photobucket

No comments: