Aug 6, 2014

Sunrise Iris

Another friend inspired challenge.  It was soo simple for me to do this because I had some of these blooming at the very time of coloring this image.  I wish I had thought to take a photo of them.  Our yard and is so beautiful!  I wish I could take full credit.  OK, Id be happy with just a little credit.  But I cant even take a little.  The people that owned our home before did extensive landscaping and each and every day is filled with a new bloom a new surprise.  Right now my hydrangeas are larger than footballs.  The bushes are so full of blooms that some are laying on the ground.  The boxwoods are full and the many other flowers are lacing my flower beds.  I love it.  I love flowers.  I know some think they are a waste and shouldnt be bothered with.  But it makes me happy to have a bouquet on my kitchen island.  

Photobucket

No comments: