Jun 24, 2009

Its FREEBIE WEDNESDAY!

Yeah, get on over to Dustin's again today! He has a killer image for you today that is free. But do you know what the best part is?? Its all the stuff that goes WITH the image that will be out tomorrow. SOOOO CUTE! And soooo much fun!

This image is back from the Easter release that he did. Yeah, this little guy was originally holding a little chickie. I thought tho--to get into the spirit of things he needed a flag!

I sooo dont know what happened in this pic, cause the lettering really does NOT look this messy in real life.

I looove this time of year. Everything starts getting all sparkly and patriotic. ~sigh~ I know that it is still an HONOR for me to be an American...I pray that for future generations that will still ring true.

God Bless!

Photobucket

2 comments:

TN Granny said...

Becky,
I just love this little Dino he's into everything and I love to get Dustin's images. Thanks for sharing and darling little card.
Hugs,
Jeanine

Nancy K said...

This is a great card! I love to make patriotic cards. Dustin's images are sooooo cute. TFS:)

Nancy