May 21, 2009

Well GAAAAAWWWWLEEEEEEY!!!

I was having a restless night, frustrated about todays feeble attempts to get online and decided to come downstairs and give it one more shot. I was especially discouraged when Ronnie had said that Tech Support had said we needed a new $125 modem. I thought just out of curiosity I KNOW that there is a reset button on the modem. I had been resetting the modem all day by unplugging it and waiting and replugging it in. But, no--I hadnt gone and got the paper clip and put the end in that little bitty hole. Well guess what? That worked like a charm. ~sigh~ I just KNOW I have some extra gray hairs to be covering now because of my unnerved day of accomplishing nothing.


Anyways. If you didnt get a chance to head on over to Dustin's yesterday you SOOOOO need to!! This was yesterday's FREEBIE.
The inside of my card says I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FIX THINGS, BUT A FRIEND, ILL ALWAYS BE.
Funny how when life hands us a bunch of junk its our friends that are our strength isnt it. We go through the hurt and hermit phase. Pushing everyone away, pulling the covers up over our heads, but then we grasp onto those small relationships with every breath. I hope all of YOU know how special you are to me. In the bad times and OF COURSE in the good ones!!
Whats on your plate for this week? Are you celebrating the holiday in a big way?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rikki Holley said...

AWWWWW can I borrow the sentiment .... I have a friend right now that would fit this to a T.
What a great card.
Ri

Lana Clarke said...

This is super Becky and the sentiment is fab
hugs
Lana x

Anonymous said...

Awww...this is so sweet. Love how you colored the image, and what a wonderful sentiment!